Sunday, November 3

New Gallery on St John, VI


Well! This is exciting!  I am happy to say my giclee works in the St. John, Virgin Islands Series will be represented at a second gallery on St. John. The two settlements on the island, Cruz Bay on the WEST and Coral Bay on the EAST have very distinct personalities, and I wanted my works exhibited in BOTH.

Starting in November, my prints will be displayed at FULL MOON OF ST JOHN Cafe and Gallery in Coral Bay. In a beautiful Caribbean courtyard literally yards from the waters edge, Full Moon of St John can be found by ambling up a few stone steps to the shop and gallery.

Sebastien and Ana are the owners of Full Moon where I am sure my giclees of the St John series will be given a good home.

Additionally, and as always, originals and giclees in the series can be found at another wonderful gallery on the island, Best of Both Worlds Gallery, at Mongoose Junction, in Cruz Bay, St. John.

Thanks so much to both terrific locations for hosting my works. I am very pleased!