Saturday, August 10

NEW REPRESENTATION - Bryan, Ohio



This is very exciting. my giclee prints and a few original pieces are now represented in ENDLESS CREATIONS, a business in Bryan Ohio where artists and crafters keep their individual spaces stocked with works they have created or represent. I have been lucky to be invited to show my Giclees in the business along with about 40 plus other craft and art minded people. 

The location is at 110 South Lynn Street, on the courthouse Square in Bryan, Ohio, my special little hometown. 

The site was originally the Gorny-Winzeler store, which was my parents' gift, office supply and toy store started in the early 60s. Good luck to Mary Lozowski the newest resident in this familiar location. I hope to have a long long run back again in my parent's old stomping grounds.